Back to Pens and Notepads


    I've been called to write again. After so many moons, I'm back with the pens and notepads. What is there to write about, one might ask? in all honesty? everything and nothing all together. It has been quite the journey. The last time I was here would probably be before marriage, before my beloved daughter was born. Life was a little less meaningful back then.

    There is a lot to be grateful for in life, especially when you outgrow your eagerness to know "why am I here?" I guess today's topic would probably be about purpose. It's a challenging topic to bestow upon writing. In my many years with my mentor, I've met successful individuals in life who are still seeking purpose. I myself am obsessed with finding my own purpose.

    As soon as I started writing this, it reminded me of the journey I once took. Reminiscing about the heartache of not knowing why you wake up every day and why the struggle you have to bear If you ask me now, it definitely has to do with religion. We are bestowed with life, like everything else, with a purpose. In fairly simple terms, every living organism has a purpose.

    It is best understood that you are here to sacrifice yourself in order to assist others. Focus more on the word assistance" than sacrifice. You shape yourself through many years of challenges to become the best version of yourself. All of that comes from helping others. It's hard to believe, but the more you help, the more you become empathetic to the world around you.

    I strongly believe that my purpose in life is to help others. Help me in the best way I know how and with the intellect that I have. I love the idea of helping people find their potential, and with the blessings of the Almighty, I hope that throughout my life I've changed some paths for the better. My purpose and struggles in life are things I wish to pass on to others. Maybe one day I will write a book.

    Well, that's another story to tell, I suppose. There will be many more pens and notepads in the near future. I could write years worth of lessons and stories, but as for this piece, I'll end it with this: "Life is never unbearable by circumstances, but only by the lack of meaning and purpose."

Comments

Popular Posts