The Writer


"THE WRITER"
A narcassistic, humble leader with a vision and a mission to create a better life for himself and for his nation Very much possible—for the world.

Writing is basically the same as talking. It's a way to communicate and share points of view. I write to clear my train of thought and clearly reach out to the masses about how I see things.
 
Born in the early 1990s. I grew up knowing that home is where my family is, not the house we live in.
 
I lived in Australia for 12 years, but I am a true Malaysian at heart.

I discovered my passion for seeking knowledge through becoming a student leader and a soon-to-be role model and public figure.

My interests vary. I write about anything that comes to mind. Nonetheless, she is a passionate seeker of human behaviour and psychology.

An experienced young leader dedicated to helping the youth open up their minds to knowledge.

A firm believer that education is limited but knowledge is vast.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts