.2019.


2019.
 
It's coming to an end.
 
I have had so much self-growth since the last time I picked up this pen and notepad.
 
It is familiar territory, but I left it the moment I found my self-control.
 
I wrote with the intention of sharing my thoughts and feelings with those who could relate, but now the satisfaction lies within me. I know that now.
 
Self-awareness is where it hits.
 
I learned a way to truly acknowledge all things and be in that present moment with full love, gratitude, and abundance.
 
I am enjoying life one day at a time, and this is the greatest gift Allah SWT has given me. Alhamdulillah.
 
I'm progressing much faster than I used to, and leaving all fate in the hands of God is the best, as He knows best.
 
I will definitely share my knowledge with you when the time comes.
 
As of now, I'm embracing life to its fullest extent.
 
Writing, words, and everything that defines pens and notepads are all a part of me, and we will definitely see each other again. Until then,
 
Go plant your seed and watch your garden start to bloom.

Comments

Popular Posts