The undefined future



  A life filled with love.

Above all else that I desire in life, not being alone and being able to enjoy my last few years of being alive with the one I love would probably define the best ending for me.

A comfortable life.

A life that will always give me enough to live by with those people I truly cherish in life and those who cherish me in theirs.

Known for a cause.

I want to be known as someone who will always have it in his heart to help others when he has the opportunity to do so. A man is humble enough no matter how high his status is in society. A man who never forgets his roots

A man who lived his life

Through every obstacle and joy, he lived life to the fullest.

A humble servant to Allah SWT.

In the end, what was borrowed from me in this life, I pray that I’ll never forget to always give it all back to Him. Nothing that I called mine in this life is actually mine. I will stay true to helping others in any possible way I can.

Comments

Popular Posts